Designing Social Impact
||Did You Know?
||This program is open to high school students age 16 and older.
June 30-July 11
Listen. Think. Make. Repeat.
Start with an idea, then learn how to build and test it in the real world.
Students will customize projects to make a fun and functional device that becomes a tool to bring people together. Join innovators, designers, and entrepreneurs to envision the possibilities!
Apply Now »
Open to high school students age 16+
In this program:
- You will start with an idea, then learn how to build and test it
- We’ll teach you techniques that will allow you to build quickly sturdy and testable projects
- Starting with the foundation of a simple cart design, students will customize their projects to make a fun and functional device that becomes a tool to bring people together. Some examples:
- Moving advertisements or artistic platforms
- Specialized bike trailers
- Sculptural or musical contraptions
- Interesting and innovative members of our local community will join us to help envision the possibilities!