CBD Funding for Division II and Division III Projects
Did you know that you can apply to CBD for up to $2000 toward the cost of materials and supplies for your Division II or Division III project? See our application “how to” below for more information.
Our next round of funding will be in fall 2013.
How to Apply for Funding:
Download an application, or pick up an application in the CBD office in ASH 100
Take a look at the guidelines for CBD funding:
- Are you in good academic standing?
- Are you at the advanced stage of your Division II?
- Have you filled your Division III?
- Will your divisional project engage two of the three components of the study of culture, mind/brain, and human development?
- Do you need help paying for a CBD-related field study?
- If you answered “yes” to these questions, CBD funding may be for you!
CBD can fund up to $2000 to cover the cost of these project-related expenses:
- Lab materials and supplies
- Payments to research subjects
- Small equipment and software (these become property of CBD after your project is finished)
- Travel expenses for field study projects
- Some housing expenses for field study projects
Still not sure if you should apply for CBD funding?
What are CBD students researching?