The Office of Central Records
Welcome to central records at Hampshire College, located in the Lemelson Building.
It is the responsibility of the office of central records to
- provide students access to their academic records
- communicate policies and procedures
- prepare transcripts
- schedule classroom space
- certify enrollment and/or graduation
- provide course registration for Hampshire and the Five Colleges
- prepare other College records and statistics.
Academic calendar »
Course guides 1970-present »
Course registration information and forms »
Course websites »
Central Records x5421
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.