Uninstall AVG and Install ESET
Please follow the instructions below to uninstall AVG and install ESET on your Hampshire-owned, Windows computer only.
- Quit all programs on your computer.
- Click here to download our program to uninstall AVG and install ESET (note: faculty/staff login required). Hampshire computers only please!
- Save the file to your computer (it's called "eset.exe").
- Double-click it to run.
- If you're warned that the publisher is unknown, just click "Run."
- As the program runs it will flash windows up on the screen a couple of times, which you can ignore. The process can take up to 10 minutes to run, during which it is mostly unnoticeable.
- When the program is complete you can confirm that it has been installed by going to your Start Menu-->Programs, and looking for an ESET folder.
That's it, your computer is now protected by ESET antivirus.