|Search Jobs and Internships
An internship is a short-term work experience that emphasizes learning.
You can do an internship in virtually any field, and it can be part-time, full-time, paid, or unpaid. With approval from faculty, you may use an internship to fulfill your Community Engaged Learning (CEL-2) requirement.
Hampshire students do internships during the fall and spring semesters, as well as during January Term and summer.
An Internship Can Help You
• Learn about and develop skills in your field of interest
• Add substance to your Division II or Division III
• Gain valuable contacts and recommendations
• Receive job or grad school offers
• Make decisions about your life path
If you would like to talk with someone about your ideas for an internship, or get help navigating the resources above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment with a career counselor.
Hampshire students write about their internship experiences.
Share your internship experience with other students.
© 2014 Hampshire College 893 West Street Amherst, MA 01002 . 413.549.4600