|HampLink: Three databases = thousands of internships.|
An internship is a short-term work experience that emphasizes learning.
You can do an internship in virtually any field, and it can be part-time, full-time, paid, or unpaid. With approval from faculty, you may use an internship to fulfill your Community Engagement requirement.
Hampshire students do internships during the fall and spring semesters, as well as during January Term and summer.
An Internship Can Help You
• Learn about and develop skills in your field of interest
• Add substance to your Division II or Division III
• Gain valuable contacts and recommendations
• Receive job or grad school offers
• Make decisions about your life path
If you would like to talk with someone about your ideas for an internship, or get help navigating the resources above, please email email@example.com to make an appointment with a career counselor.
Hampshire students write about their internship experiences.
Share your internship experience with other students.
© 2013 Hampshire College 893 West Street Amherst, MA 01002 . 413.549.4600