• An Equipment Request Form is just that: a request form. The form becomes a reservation only when Media Services staff has approved and booked the patron's request. Equipment request forms must be turned in to our office in person. No verbal, email, or telephone requests will be honored for circulating equipment.
• Equipment requests should be submitted at least one week in advance. Please plan ahead.
• Only current members of the Hampshire College Community and five college students enrolled in Hampshire production courses may request equipment.
• Higher end equipment and production equipment requires staff permission and training prior to use.
• The equipment loan period is 3 days. It is crucial that all equipment is returned by NOON on the due date. This policy will be strictly enforced. Delays in returning equipment are a major inconvenience to everyone and may deny another person the opportunity to pickup requested equipment. Please respect the needs of others who are waiting -- Return All Equipment ON TIME.
• You will be charged a fee of $5.00 per day, per item (including cables) for equipment returned after the NOON due date. After 4 days late, you will be charged for the replacement cost of each item.
• Patrons are responsible for all items checked out in their name from the time it leaves our office until it is returned. Patrons will be charged for damage to and loss of equipment when applicable.
© 2013 Hampshire College 893 West Street Amherst, MA 01002 . 413.549.4600