Div IV brings together the Hampshire community to explore ideas and learn from one another.
For alums, it is a chance to revisit your student experience: the critical inquiry and intellectual excitement of your years of studying at Hampshire.
Save the Date: June 3-5, 2016
Events from Div IV 2014 included:
- Roundtable on Hampshire humanities, moderated by Brown Kennedy
- Hampshire authors roundtable, moderated by Jeff Wallen
- Humanities in the digital age, moderated by Lise Shapiro Sanders 90F
- Writing workshop, led by Polina Barskova
- Curating and contemporary art, moderated by Christoph Cox
- Screening: The Heart of the Matter and Q&A with Ken Burns 71F, member of the Commission on the Humanities and Social Sciences
- In Conversation: Jonathan Lash
- Nature walk and campus tour: landscape, flora and fauna, and new building plans
- Are you really my friend? (The Hampshire College Alumni Edition) by Tanja Hollander 90F in the gallery
- Hampshire Fun Family BBQ
Follow along on social media with #DivIV