Div IV 2016: Build, Create, Design
June 3-5, 2016
The excitement of discovery.
Connections and celebrations.
Jump back into the Hampshire experience.
Div IV brings together the Hampshire community to explore ideas and learn from one another.
Save the date!
Events from Div IV 2014 included:
- Roundtable on Hampshire humanities, moderated by Brown Kennedy
- Hampshire authors roundtable, moderated by Jeff Wallen
- Humanities in the digital age, moderated by Lise Shapiro Sanders 90F
- Writing workshop, led by Polina Barskova
- Curating and contemporary art, moderated by Christoph Cox
- Screening: The Heart of the Matter and Q and A with Ken Burns 71F, member of the Commission on the Humanities and Social Sciences
- In Conversation: Jonathan Lash
- Nature walk and campus tour: landscape, flora and fauna, and new building plans
- Are you really my friend? (The Hampshire College Alumni Edition) by Tanja Hollander 90F in the gallery
- Hampshire Fun Family BBQ
Follow along on social media with #DivIV