When you log on to HampLink, you will have access to three great databases: HampLink (local and Hampshire connection jobs and internships), NIC (The Nationwide Internship Consortium), and LACN (The Liberal Arts Career Network).
How to use HampLink:
- Log in using your Hampshire username and password.
- If it's the first time you are logging in, you will have to register and click that you read the privacy agreement. This only takes a minute or two.
- Once you have registered, go to the HampLink homepage using the "Home" tab at the top.
- To search local and Hampshire connection jobs and internships, click the button on the right that says "Search Local and Hampshire Connection Positions."
- To search nationally, click the icons on the left to "jump to" NIC or LACN. These are two separate national databases. Try both!
- To jump back to HampLink from NIC or LACN, click the Home tab, then click Hampshire College on the left.