Cultural Center Hours, Spring 2015
Monday 8:30-8:00 p.m.
*UMOJA 7-8 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30-9:00 p.m.
*Sister 6:30-7:30 p.m.
*MOCA 8-9 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30-8:00 p.m.
*MOSAIC 7-8 p.m.
Thursday 8:30-9:00 p.m.
*Raíces 5:00-6:30 p.m.
*PASA 7-8 p.m.
*FISH 8-9 p.m.
Friday 8:30-6:00 p.m.
*DIG Noon-1 p.m.
*QIPOC 4-5 p.m.
*DMC 5-6 p.m.
Sunday 1-3 p.m.
RESERVING THE CULTURAL CENTER
Hampshire students, staff, faculty, student groups, and departments can reserve the Cultural Center for a meeting or event. Meetings/events should reflect the mission of the Cultural Center. To view availability, go to our Intranet calendar. Click on the [+] symbol in the upper right-hand corner of the date you are requesting and follow the instructions thereafter.
EXPECTATIONS OF VISITORS
To ensure the Cultural Center serves as a space of mutual respect, individuals in this space are expected to:
- create a welcoming space for everybody
- demonstrate respect for one another and also for the physical space
- invite different perspectives, ideas, and opinions in constructive ways
- provide a compassionate space for themselves and others
- suspend assumptions about one another’s identities
- educate themselves and match the investments of others
- foster an accountable space, where we strive not to perpetuate oppression against ourselves and one another
- acknowledge and welcome different levels of awareness