General: 413.559.5461; email@example.com
Cultural Center Summer Hours
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Closed for lunch from 12-1 p.m.
Reserving the Cultural Center
Hampshire students, staff, faculty, student groups, and departments can reserve the Cultural Center for a meeting or event. Meetings/events should reflect the mission of the Cultural Center. To view availability, go to our Intranet calendar. Click on the [+] symbol in the upper right-hand corner of the date you are requesting and follow the instructions thereafter.
Expectations of Visitors
To ensure the Cultural Center serves as a space of mutual respect, individuals in this space are expected to:
- create a welcoming space for everybody
- demonstrate respect for one another and also for the physical space
- invite different perspectives, ideas, and opinions in constructive ways
- provide a compassionate space for themselves and others
- suspend assumptions about one another’s identities
- educate themselves and match the investments of others
- foster an accountable space, where we strive not to perpetuate oppression against ourselves and one another
- acknowledge and welcome different levels of awareness