A material safety data sheet or MSDS contains data regarding the properties of a particular substance. It is intended to provide workers with procedures for handling or working with that substance in a safe manner.
- Canon: Toner, Developer, and Drums
Office Products by Brand
- 3M: Post-It Notes, Scotch Magic Tape, Scotch All Purpose Adhesives, Scotch Packaging Tape
- Avery: (Carters) Stamp Pad Ink; Fluorescent Hi-Liter
- BIC: Wite-Out Correction Fluid
- Duracell: Alkaline Batteries
- Elmer's: Office Glue Stick; No Wrinkle Rubber Cement; Glue All
- Energizer: Eveready Alkaline Batteries (most common is the alkaline manganese dioxide zinc)
- Krazy Glue: Krazy Glue Products
- Sanford: Sanford Roll on Inker; Shaprie Permanent Markers; Uni-ball Pens; Papermate Pens; Papermate Correction Fluid; Expo Board Doctor; Expo White Board Cleaner; Dry Erase Markers (all colors); White Board Eraser
- Staples: Computer Cleaning Supplies
For additional information, please contact environmental health and safety at x6620.