The office of foundation and government relations (OFGR) works to secure funding for faculty research, institutional programs, and Hampshire College initiatives, by providing a range of services that help build partnerships between the College and public and private organizations.
We manage the grant-seeking and grants administration processes by:
- working with faculty on research grants and fellowship applications;
- researching potential funding sources;
- writing and editing proposals;
- helping manage deadlines;
- assisting with interim and final grant reports;
- providing institutional documents and data required by funders;
- and more!
Margie Hutter, director
Beth Lisi, assistant director
Brandee Simone, grants coordinator
In addition to OFGR, the dean of faculty office and the business office also provide primary support for faculty grants, specifically sponsored research grants.
Key contacts in these offices are:
Yaniris Fernandez, sponsored research officer (SRO)
Michael Ford, assistant controller