The Benefits Fair is open to all benefits-eligible faculty and staff, and is a great opportunity to meet with representatives from the benefit plans and other on-campus groups and have your questions answered by the experts.
Where: The Red Barn
When: Thursday, November 6, 2014, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Stop in any time, browse the benefit tables, pick up important materials, and enter to win raffles.
BENEFIT PLAN PROVIDERS:
- Tufts Health Plan
- Delta Dental
- Davis Vision
- Human Resources
- Staff Advocacy Committee (SAC)
- Information Technology; Environmental Health and Safety
- Campus Police
- Benefit Strategies: Flexible Spending Account
- The Wellness Corporation: Employee Assistance Program
- Whalen Insurance
- University of Massachusetts Five College Federal Credit Union
- Farm Center
- Spiritual Life
- Staff Appeal Committee
Why it's important to attend: The open enrollment period (open enrollment begins November 3 and ends December 5, 2014) is the only opportunity during the year when you are able to make voluntary changes to your benefit elections for the 2015 plan year.
And why else should you attend:
- You must come to the BENEFITS FAIR to enter your name for your chance to win many raffle prizes including:
TWO (2) $250 AMERICAN EXPRESS GIFT CHECKS