Picasa is a free program by Google that lets you organize your pictures and do basic image editing. Picasa has two incarnations: the desktop program version and the online "web albums" version. We focus on the desktop version.
Tips for watching these videos:
- Look at the YouTube quick reference first for tips on how to get the best viewing experience.
- Make sure the sound on your computer is turned on (we recommend using headphones).
- Have Picasa open while you're watching the video. Pause the video, practice what you've seen, then move on when you're ready.
Organizing Your Pictures
Editing Your Images
- Intro to Editing
- Straighten and Crop a Picture
- Fix Color and Brightness
- Retouch and Sharpen a Picture
Click here for the YouTube playlist of all these videos, or preview them below!