AP Photo Archive
Hampshire College is bound by the Acceptable Use policy as outlined below.
By clicking on the link below to enter the database, you indicate that you understand and will abide by this policy.
Members of the Hampshire Community shall be granted electronic access to the AP Photo Archive solely for the purpose of electronically viewing individual photographs and images in the Archive and making laser or desk jet prints of such content. The Community acknowledges that it understands that the image resolution of the Archive content, when printed, is 72 dots per inch. The Archive shall be used by the Community for the following purposes:
- Printed copies of images for book reports, term papers, theses, class handouts and research
- PowerPoint type presentations, overhead projection, slide shows, and other similar multimedia presentations whose usage is confined to Hampshire College
- Transmitting an individual image to a specific e-mail user
- Archive photographs shall not be used or published in newspapers, magazines, brochures, catalogs, commercial announcements, calendars, posters, yearbooks, playbills, newsletters, on t-shirts, or promotional items, or for commercial use or gain of any kind
- All other forms of access and use of the Archive and its constituent elements are expressly disallowed, including by way of example and not limitation:
- electronically downloading, manipulating or creating derivative works in any media except as allowed in this Agreement
- electronically transmitting the Archive and/or its constituent elements, or other such activity, except as allowed in this Agreement
View the AP Photo Archive »