Students of Color and International Students in Natural and Cognitive Science
The SCIENCES Network was created for students of color and international students who are interested in and/or concentrating in natural science or cognitive science. This network provides resources, networking, and support through:
- a listserv
- connections with alumni scientists
- participation in science outreach programs, including
- Hampshire's Day in the Lab
- Summer science camp (CSI)
- Other partnership activities to be announced
- Local school programs
- academic support groups
- internship opportunities
- connections with regional organizations of minority/international science students
- participation in faculty searches
- having fun!
Network with other scientists at Hampshire, Harvard, and MIT. Ask in the NS office for more information about when to sign up.
Connect with the SOURCE community.
Natural Science Programs
Natural Science programs available to students.
Learn more »