Please be aware that completion of the following forms is required for all fall 2015 entrants. Most of these forms will be available on TheHub, and form deadlines will be posted in April. Note that a HampNet login is required to fill out these forms.
*Form deadlines are tentative and subject to change.
- Vehicle Registration is first come, first served.
Parking Office: 413.559.6151
- Housing Preferences (via TheHub)
- Substance-Free Housing Application
- Course Preferences (via TheHub)
Central Records Office: 413.559.5421
- Health and Counseling Services Forms
Health and Counseling Services: 413.559.5458
- ID Photo Submission (via TheHub)
Onecard Office: 413.559.6029
- Advisor Questionnaire (via TheHub)
Center for Academic Support and Advising (CASA): 413.559.5498
- Student Health Insurance Waiver
Student Accounts Office: 413.559.6982
- International Student Forms contact multicultural and international student services
- Arrival Form for International Student Visa Holders
- Host Family Program
- Peer Mentorship Program
Tuition and Fees
For payment information and options, please visit the student accounts office.
Visit the whom to contact page for more information on how to get in touch with individual campus offices or for help with TheHub.