The OPRA staff is committed to providing outstanding services and programs to the community. Learn respect for self, others, and the environment, and have a safe, fun, and educational experience on our worldwide trips. Information regarding the following events will be available in the Robert Crown Center.
- Participants who notify OPRA prior to the registration deadline will be charged a $5 registration fee.
- Participants who register and do not attend the trip will be charged a $10 cancellation fee (Hampshire students only) and will forfeit any registration fees.
- Participants who cancel after the registration deadline will be charged a $10 cancellation fee (Hampshire students only) and will forfeit any registration fees.
Only Hampshire and Five College students may participate in these trips/activities, except where noted.
Note: All OPRA events are substance-free.
Weekend Outdoor Trips
We offer beginning and continuing level classes in:
- Skiing (downhill and XC)
- Courses in experiential education and outdoor leadership.
- There are also day and weekend trips to practice these activities.
During January term and spring break, more extended trips are offered. These have included rock climbing in Greece, Spain, and Mexico; paddling in North Carolina, Texas, and the Grand Canyon; skiing in Canada and the United States; and canoeing in Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina.