Intellectual Wellness recognizes your ability to be a lifelong learner by seeking out opportunities to expand your individual knowledge and skills. While pursuing improved intellectual wellness, you may further develop skills such as problem solving or creativity while also increasing your awareness of topics including social justice and political issues.
Signs of Intellectual Wellness
- The ability to challenge yourself to see all perspectives of an issue.
- Taking the initiative to expose yourself to new ideas, people, and beliefs.
- Developing your personal opinions through many experiences and regular reading.
- Actively challenge your mind by taking part in new and creative pursuits.
- Taking part in extracurricular activities to enhance your intellectual interests.