Request a Transcript
Transcript Request Form
Note: first-time users will need to create an account. Watch this video tutorial for further registration assistance.
What's in Your Transcript (pdf)
Transcript Explanation and Key (pdf) (Included in transcripts for students who attended after 2000).
***It can take up to 10 business days to prepare your transcript. If you entered prior to 2000, it may take longer. Please plan accordingly.***
- There is no charge for ordering transcripts since you paid a one-time fee when you enrolled at the College.
- We do not offer expedited transcript processing. You may, however, pay to have the shipping of your transcript expedited via FedEx. This information is provided when you fill out your request form.
- You should review your evaluations on TheHub before submitting your request. If you have a question about an evaluation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transcripts are produced with the evaluations we have on file at the time of your request.
- If you need an unofficial transcript and entered after 2002, you can print your evaluations on thehub.hampshire.edu. Regardless of when you entered, you can order a transcript to be delivered to you and send it out for the intended purpose.
- If you need to reset your password, please visit password.hampshire.edu.
- The College reserves the right not to issue official transcripts for a student who has an outstanding financial obligation to the College or is in default on GSL student loans.
- Students who need a completed Common Application College Report should bring their forms to the Center for Academic Support and Advising (CASA), located in the Lemelson Building. If you have questions about this, email email@example.com. Information on filling out the Common App for transfer.
- For general advice on applying for employment, graduate school, law school, and more, check Hampshire's Career Options Resource Center (CORC).
- Information on filling out applications that require a GPA
- Transcripts are issued in the name under which you attended Hampshire.
With questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note for current students: Faculty evaluations are due June 15 for a spring term and January 15 for a fall term. When deciding when to order your transcript, keep this in mind if you want all your evaluations for a given semester to be included. Visit “your courses” tab on TheHub to see if your evaluations have been posted.