The Office of Central Records will be closed on Thursday, July 4 and Friday, July 5.
Request a Transcript
All students, current and former, are entitled to receive transcripts upon request in perpetuity
You may submit the form below by regular mail, fax, or a pdf emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You should review your evaluations on TheHub before submitting your request.
- Transcripts are produced with the evaluations we have on file at the time of your request.
- If you have a question about a particular evaluation, please contact the school administrator (check the course number to determine whom to contact).
Transcript Request Form (pdf)
Request forms are also available in the central records office, located in the Lemelson Building, open weekdays from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
It can take up to 10 business days to prepare your transcript. If you entered prior to 2000, it may take longer. Please plan accordingly. There is no charge for ordering transcripts, since you paid a one-time fee when you enrolled at the College. We do not offer expedited transcript processing. You may, however, pay to have the shipping of your transcript expedited. See below for more information.
Transcripts are routinely mailed using USPS. We are unable to provide tracking numbers for transcripts sent via USPS. You have the option of having your transcript delivered via UPS. We will give you a tracking number for this service upon request. To use this option, you need to provide us with your credit card information and the recipient's street address (UPS does not deliver to P.O. boxes). You can include your credit card information on your request (name, card number, CVC, expiration date, and card holder's address) or give us your information by contacting our office at 413.559.5421 and asking for the transcript coordinator. We do not provide information on the cost of shipping, but you can calculate shipping costs by calling UPS or by using their online calculator.
We also have a secure electronic delivery service through SCRIP-SAFE International. Please refer to the instructions on the transcript request form for using this option.
Note for current students: Faculty evaluations are due June 15 for a spring term and January 15 for a fall term. Keep this in mind when deciding when to order your transcript if you want all your evaluations for a given semester to be included. Visit "your courses" tab on TheHub to see if your evaluations have been posted.
Wondering what's included in a Hampshire transcript?
What's In Your Transcript (pdf)
The following document is automatically included with your transcript. Feel free to download and share it.
Transcript Explanation and Key (pdf)
- All transcripts issued from our office are official. This includes electronically delivered transcripts and transcripts marked “issued to student,” as long as the inner envelope has not been opened. You should check with the recipients of your transcript to determine what method of delivery they require.
- If all you need is an unofficial transcript, print your evaluations on TheHub or just order a transcript to be delivered to you that you can send out for the intended purpose. As soon as you open the inner envelope, it is unofficial.
- The College reserves the right not to issue official transcripts for a student who has an outstanding financial obligation to the College or is in default on GSL student loans.
- If you have coursework dating 2002F and after, you can view your academic history and print unofficial copies of your evaluations by visiting thehub.hampshire.edu.
- For general advice on applying for employment, to graduate school, law school, and more, check Hampshire's Career Options Resource Center (CORC).
- Information on filling out applications that require a GPA (pdf, requires login)
- Transcripts are issued in the name under which you attended Hampshire.
- Information on filling out the Common App for transfer.
If you are unable to use the above forms to request your transcript, please provide the following information by mail, fax, or pdf.
- Your signature, required to comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
- Full name at the dates you attended Hampshire College.
- Home address, email, and daytime phone number.
- Destination(s): Provide all mailing addresses, including your own, and specify number of copies to each address. If you are requesting electronic delivery of your transcript, include the name of the recipient/institution and their email address(s).
- Deadlines, if applicable.