The Office of Alumni and Family Relations
Hampshire alums have worked tirelessly to support the College. Alumni and Family Relations is excited to write Hampshire’s next chapter with our community. Let’s do this together:
- Give today to secure the future of an independent Hampshire.
- Stay tuned for ways to get involved with fundraising, community building, and more.
- Check for events happening near you.
- If you’re not getting the latest Hampshire happenings in your inbox, let us know at email@example.com.
- Keep in touch: register or update your account on Hampshire Network, a platform to connect fellow alums, faculty, staff, and current students.
- Help us recruit students. Here are some ideas that may help.
- To get the latest Hampshire happenings in your inbox, keep your contact info up to date by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Network and Career
Get your alum ID card
As an alum, you are able to use the RCC Multi-Sport Center (a $240 annual value; court fees not included), and the Harold F. Johnson Library once you have obtained your alumni ID card.