Hampshire alums have worked tirelessly to support the College. Alumni and Family Relations is excited to write Hampshire’s next chapter with our community. Let’s do this together:
- Give today to secure the future of an independent Hampshire.
- Stay tuned for ways to get involved with fundraising, community building, and more.
- Check for events happening near you.
- If you’re not getting the latest Hampshire happenings in your inbox, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keep in touch: register or update your account on Hampshire Network, a platform to connect fellow alums, faculty, staff, and current students.
- Help us recruit students. Here are some ideas that may help.
- To get the latest Hampshire happenings in your inbox, keep your contact info up to date by sending a message to email@example.com.
Get your alum ID card
As an alum, you are able to use the RCC Multi-Sport Center (a $240 annual value; court fees not included), and the Harold F. Johnson Library once you have obtained your alumni ID card.