We’re here for you, even after you ring the bell. Find out how you can stay connected and take advantage of your status as a Hampshire alum.
Stay in Touch
Use our alumni directory
Hampshire Network provides you with:
- A running feed of community updates, interesting content, photos, and conversations
- A mentorship program, giving you the opportunity to be mentored by others or offer guidance to fellow alums as well as students
- A job board with opportunities posted by alums, the Career Options Resource Center, and more
- Group conversations allowing you to engage with interest groups
- Events large and small, organized and organic, posted by anyone in our community
You can sign up quickly by registering with your LinkedIn or Facebook profile, or simply register with your email address.
Get (or keep) a @hampshire.edu email address
To activate or reactivate your @hampshire.edu email address, call the help desk at 413.559.5488 or email email@example.com
- Request your transcript
- Take a class at Hampshire
- Travel the world through a short term field course with the Global Education Office
- Get career counseling, resume help, and interview tips from the Career Options Resource Center
- Get a replacement or duplicate diploma
- Submit your Div III to the Library Archive
- Online Journal Access
Whether you live in the Pioneer Valley or are just visiting, on-campus resources are always available.
Use the Harold F. Johnson Library
You'll need your alumni ID card to borrow books, journals, and CDs at the Hampshire library. You can also use Hampshire's research databases from workstations in the library.
Exercise in the RCC and MultiSport Center
To use the Robert Crown Center and MultiSport Center at Hampshire, contact the alumni and family relations office to get your alumni ID card. You'll have access to the RCC (including the pool) and the MultiSport track, and newly renovated weight room during the academic year. (These facilities go offline in the summer months for use by visiting groups.)
Hold events on campus
Weddings, parties, conferences, and events of all sorts can be arranged through the event services and summer programs office.
Purchase food from the Farm Center
Buy meat, eggs, honey, maple syrup, dairy, hay, or get a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) vegetable share.
Find Hampshire apparel at the HampStore
Show your Hampshire pride with apparel, merchandise, and more.
Get your alum ID card
As an alum, you are able to use the RCC Multi-Sport Center (a $240 annual value; court fees not included), and the Harold F. Johnson Library once you have obtained your alumni ID card.