We’re here for you, even after you ring the bell. Find out how you can stay connected and take advantage of your status as a Hampshire alum.
Stay in Touch
Hampshire Network provides you with:
- A running feed of community updates, interesting content, photos, and conversations
- A mentorship program, giving you the opportunity to be mentored by others or offer guidance to fellow alums as well as students
- A job board with opportunities posted by alums, the SPARC (Supporting your Purpose through Action, Resources, and Connections) Office, and more
- Group conversations allowing you to engage with interest groups
- Events large and small, organized and organic, posted by anyone in our community
You can sign up quickly by registering with your LinkedIn or Facebook profile, or simply register with your email address.
To activate or reactivate your @hampshire.edu email address, call the help desk at 413.559.5488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request your transcript
- Take a class at Hampshire
- Travel the world through a short term field course with the Global Education Office
- Get career counseling, resume help, and interview tips from SPARC
- Get a replacement or duplicate diploma
- Submit your Div III to the Library Archive
- Online Journal Access
Whether you live in the Pioneer Valley or are just visiting, on-campus resources are always available.
You'll need your alumni ID card to borrow books, journals, and CDs at the Hampshire library. You can also use Hampshire's research databases from workstations in the library.
To use the Robert Crown Center and MultiSport Center at Hampshire, contact the alumni and family relations office to get your alumni ID card. You'll have access to the RCC (including the pool) and the MultiSport track, and newly renovated weight room during the academic year. (These facilities go offline in the summer months for use by visiting groups.)
Weddings, parties, conferences, and events of all sorts can be arranged through the event services and summer programs office.
Buy meat, eggs, honey, maple syrup, dairy, hay, or get a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) vegetable share.
Show your Hampshire pride with apparel, merchandise, and more.
Get your alum ID card
As an alum, you are able to use the RCC Multi-Sport Center (a $240 annual value; court fees not included), and the Harold F. Johnson Library once you have obtained your alumni ID card.