Phones and Voice Mail
How to make a call from an on-campus phone to...
- An on-campus extension: dial four-digit extension (6677)
- A local off-campus number: dial 9 + 7 digits (9-555-5655)
- A long distance number *: dial 9 + 1 + area code + number (9.1.999.555.5655)
* if you dial a long distance number in the Holyoke/Springfield area and hear a fast beeping, try dialing it as a local number instead.
Hampshire's voice mail system has some neat features such as voice-mail-to-email delivery and a web interface for checking messages.
Setting up voicemail
Download the voice mail user guide
How to fix blinking phone light
To access voice mail from...
- Your on-campus phone: x6901
- Another on-campus phone: x6900
- Off campus: Call 413.559.6900; press "#", your extension; then "*" or call your own phone number; and when you hear your greeting, hit the "*" key.
Cell Phone Discounts for Employees
Hampshire employees can get discounts on cell service and phones from AT&T and Verizon Wireless. Visit the tech discounts page to sign up »