Find your best fit! A sample of non-Hampshire sponsored study abroad summer programs:
The majority of study abroad programs typically offer summer and semester options. Sample programs include:
Please use the study abroad searchable databases to research more programs that could be a best fit for you.
General Study Abroad Programs
- Multiple locations: BUNAC
CAPA The Global Education Network
- Multiple locations: CAPA
- Multiple locations: Cross-Cultural Solutions
Specific Areas of Study
- Multiple locations: Critical Studies on Food Systems and Sustainability (Food Studies and Sustainability)
- Multiple locations: Why ThinkImpact? (Social Entrepreneurship)
- Italy (multiple cities): Umbra Institute Summer Programs (Food Studies)
Volunteers for Peace
- Multiple countries: Projects (Development Studies)
- Multiple countries: Teach Abroad (ESL Teaching)
The programs listed above are a sample of your options and are intended as inspiration from which to begin the search for YOUR “Best Fit” program. Students are encouraged to explore all opportunities that match their personal and academic goals.