The Center for Academic Support and Advising (CASA)
The Center for Academic Support and Advising (CASA) provides support and assistance to students and advisors to plan and achieve academic goals. CASA monitors students' academic progress and offers a variety of support and programming to faculty and students at all divisional levels.
- Meet with a Dean
- Overview of the Academic Program
- Academic Policies (in the Student Handbook)
- Div I Wicked Important Deadlines
- Div II Wicked Important Deadlines
- Div III Wicked Important Deadlines
- Advising Guide
- Academic Policies (from the Student Handbook)
- Ethics of Scholarship
- Field Study Facts (pdf)
Requirements and Policies
- Div I, Div II, and Div III Deadlines
- CEL-I and CEL-2
- Race and Power Div II Requirement
- Field Study, Exchange, or Leave
Hours and Other Services
We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For information about academic records, transcripts, enrollment and/or graduation, course registration, and other College records and statistics, contact Central Records.