Advising Guide for Faculty
Advisors play a vital role in the lives of our students, and good advising is essential to the success of the College. Being a good advisor means you have strong interpersonal skills, a deep base of knowledge about the College's curriculum, and easy familiarity with a lot of procedural detail.
Overview of the Academic Program
- Information Regarding the Divisional Committee Request Process
- Student Deadlines: Div I (pdf), Div II (pdf), and Div III (pdf)
- Division III Guide for Faculty (pdf)
- Division III Calendar for December 2021 Graduation (pdf)
- Division III Calendar for Spring 2022 Graduation (pdf)
Student Requirements and Policies
- Course Registration Dates, Information, and Forms (from central records)
- Office of Accessibility Resources and Services (OARS)
- Students on Field Study, Exchange, or Leave
- Faculty and Staff Resources: Global Education
- Contact Us
Looking for information on the following: academic records, transcripts, enrollment and/or graduation, course registration, and other College records and statistics? Contact central records.