Contract revisions must be submitted to your committee on TheHub in advance of passing Division II. All committee members must sign your contract revision before signing your Division II pass forms.
Note: If you are passing Division II during in a time frame different than your anticipated completion listed on TheHub (See your Division II Menu), please have your chairperson email Anne Downes in CASA (firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify her of the change so your timeline to graduation can be changed accordingly.
Please revise the following as needed:
- Update the course list on your contract to include recent courses and learning activities.
- Revise the Community Engaged Learning Requirement (CEL II) section of your contract if the activity listed on your current version is different than the one you are using to pass Division II.
- Revise the faculty committee section if members have changed.
- Update text and title if needed and any other aspects of your contract as relevant.
- Change the state of your contract to"ready for faculty signatures" at the bottom and save the document.
- Contact your committee members asking them to sign the revision. You will receive an email after both have signed.
- If your CEL II has not been recorded on TheHub, submit a hard copy of the pass and accompanying paperwork to central records (Lemelson Building), where they will record your completion of the requirement.
After your committee members sign your Division II pass form, it will be officially passed. Note that non-Hampshire committee members do not sign pass forms.
Congratulations! You can now make your Division III contract "ready for faculty signatures."