You are here

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)

Satisfactory Academic Progress: Students must be making satisfactory academic progress according to the College's guidelines to be eligible for financial aid (federal, state, and institutional awards including merit scharships). The Center for Academic Support and Advising (CASA) and the financial aid office will measure academic progress once per year at the end of the spring semester. Click here to see the policy and frequently asked questions (pdf).


Custom Ads