Pay for Print and Copy System
There is a pay for print and copy system on the 1st and 3rd floors of the library.
Printing/Copying Costs (8.5x11 paper only)
- Black & white single-sided pages: $.05 each
- Color single-sided pages: $.50 each (available in the 1st floor Airport Lounge and 3rd floor lab)
- Double-sided (duplex) will apply a $.03 per page discount to black & white or color print jobs.
- When printing from the library public computers you will be prompted to log in with your Hampshire account. Once logged in, you will be able to send your job to the designated printer.
- Each computer is set to default to the nearest printer, but you have the option to change it to any other printer in the library or Airport Lounge.
- Copying and printing prices are the same. High volume printing, copying and accessible scanning is available through the duplication center on the ground floor of the library.
- The copiers have free scanning available, but please note they do not provide text recognition functions, so scans are not accessible initially.
- A book scanner with text recognition is available on the 1st floor to the left of the public copiers.
- When scanning course materials, be sure to make them accessible.
- The first time you want to copy something, swipe your Hampshire OneCard at the copier, then log in via the on-screen keyboard to link your Hampshire account to your OneCard. After the initial link is established, you will only need to swipe your OneCard to copy.
Where to go for help
Visit the library InfoBar or ask the lab monitor in the 3rd floor lab.
Need more credits?
Add funds to your account online with your Hampshire username and password or pay cash at the library InfoBar.