Pay for Print and Copy System
There is a pay for print and copy system on the 1st and 3rd floors of the library.
- Single-sided black and white pages: $.05 each
- Double-sided black and white pages: $.04 per sheet ($.02 per side)
- Single-sided color prints: $.50 (available only in the 3rd floor lab)
- When printing from the library public computers you will be prompted to log in with your Hampshire account. Once logged in, you will be able to send your job to the designated printer.
- Each computer is set to default to the nearest printer, but you have the option to change it to any other printer in the library or Airport Lounge.
- Copying and printing prices are the same; however, there is no color copy option for the public copiers. Color copying is available through the duplication center on the ground floor of the library.
- The copiers are brand new and have free scanning to USB and to email available. There is also the ability to print PDF and image files directly from a USB device.
- The first time you want to copy something, swipe your Hampshire OneCard at the copier, then log in via the on-screen keyboard to link your Hampshire account to your OneCard. After the initial link is established, you will only need to swipe your OneCard to copy.
Where to go for help
Visit the library circulation desk or ask the lab monitor in the Airport Lounge or 3rd floor lab.
Need more credits?
Log in with your Hampshire username and password to add funds to your PaperCut account.
You may also pay cash at the library circulation desk.