The Duplication Center, located on the ground floor of the Harold F. Johnson Library, provides a wide variety of services to students, staff, and faculty: copying, comb and spiral binding, folding, hole-punching, laminating, padding, paper cutting, printing, scanning, stapling, consulting and estimates on jobs to assist with various printing needs. Choose from a wide array of paper colors and weights.
During the beginning and end of each semester, turnaround time may be between two and three business days for all internal work. Please plan accordingly.
How to Order from Duplications
- Create a PDF of the file you need printed. Word documents, jpgs, and other files are often distorted or unable to be re-sized.
- Attach the PDF file to an email.
- In your email provide the following information:
- how many original pages are in the file
- how many copies you need
- color or black and white
- 8.5x11 or 11x17
- single or double-sided
- regular weight paper, cardstock, or colored paper
- 3-hole punched, stapled, or spiral binding
- folding, cutting, padding, lamination
- any other special request/information you believe we should know
- If you are a student, please provide your student ID number and your campus mailbox number. All orders will be brought to the campus post office for pick-up.
- If you are charging a job to an account, provide the account name and account number at the time of the request.
- Other forms of payment accepted are cash, checks made out to the Trustees of Hampshire College, or student IDs (must be present).
- We have a 24-hour policy for jobs to be completed, though they are usually done much sooner, depending on the time of year.
- Email your order to email@example.com.
- Place paper orders by indicating what is needed in the Notes section in TRAC.
- You may also call 413.559.5512 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the following:
- Ream or case of paper
- 8.5x11 or 11x17
- Color or cardstock paper available
- Account name and account number
- Mail code (unless the order will be picked up)
- You do not need to fill out the supply request form, as we fill them out here for you.
Ordering Toners for Ricoh Multi-function Devices (MFDs)
- Toner is no longer ordered via the Duplication Center
- Instead, use your myricoh.com account for staples, toner and waste toner bottles, as needed, for your specific machine ID
- You will not be billed for these supply items, as they are included in the College's contract with Ricoh
Ordering Toners for HP Printers
- If your HP printer has a Ricoh sticker, email email@example.com the request for toner.
- Include the ID number on the sticker in the email.
- If your HP printer prints in color (this is rare), specify which toner you need to order.
- If you HP printer does not have a Ricoh sticker, contact Marge Dunehew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Picking Up Orders
- We will always email you when your order is ready for pickup.
- Print jobs are filed by the FIRST name of the person who ordered.
- Have cash, a check, or a student ID if an account name and number was not provided with the initial order.
- Window hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Payments by student ID available during the academic year: August 15 through May 15.
Ordering Letterhead, Business Cards, and Envelopes
Employees can order business cards, appointment cards, letterhead, and envelopes. All orders will be printed at Hadley Printing and delivered through campus mail.
Hampshire College Print Portal
Please register with your Hampshire email. Once registered, you will be directed to a "Thank You for Registering" page with a link to the Print Portal, where you can place an order.
Log into Print Portal
If you have any questions please contact Mary Zyskowski, art director, at email@example.com or 413.559.5721.
If you are experiencing difficulties with a machine on campus, please request service via your myricoh.com account or by calling the number on the Ricoh sticker on your machine. Please have your machine ID ready.