Hampshire Exchange Programs Fees and Financial Aid
Tuition and Fees
- Students are charged tuition to Hampshire for the semester or year that they are on a Hampshire Exchange program.
- Room, board, and other fees vary by program; refer to program-specific pages under Hampshire Exchange Programs for more details.
- Passport, visas, airfare, health insurance, books, materials, and spending money are the responsibility of the student.
- Participants are subject to GEO's Withdrawal and Refund Policy for Hampshire Exchange programs.
- Financial aid students who enroll in exchange are able to continue to receive Hampshire financial assistance. State and Federal funding is also typically applicable.
- Students should consult with the financial aid office to determine the exact terms and conditions of their aid package.
- Travel stipends may be awarded by GEO to offset student airfare costs.
- Students may also want to explore Scholarships, Grants, and Funding Resources.