Next Steps for Admitted International Students
It is very important that you inform us of your plans to attend Hampshire College as soon as possible.
Whether you choose to accept our offer or that of another college, we need your response.
Preparing for your F-1 Student Visa
The admissions office must first receive the following documents by May 1:
- International Student Data Sheet
- Financial Guarantee Form with supporting financial documentation
- Color photocopy of your passport
- (if you are currently an F-1 student) your SEVIS Transfer-In form
You will then receive a postal mailing that will include the I-20 Form required for your visa application, guidance on the visa application process, and essential pre-arrival information. I-20 processing time may take several weeks. Tips on applying for a visa (pdf)
Already submitted your deposit?
Incoming international student information
Other Useful Links
- TheHub: Course registration and forms.
- Hampshire webmail: We're already sending you email; are you reading it?
- Join Hampshire's Facebook group for admitted students!