Admitted International Students
It is very important that you inform us of your plans to attend Hampshire College as soon as possible. Whether you choose to accept our offer or that of another college, we ask for your response.
Accept your offer of admission
Preparing for your F-1 Student Visa
The International Student Services Office must first receive the following documents July 1, 2023 (for fall 2023 entry):
- International Student Data Form
- Financial Guarantee Form with supporting financial documentation
- Color photocopy of your passport (email to email@example.com)
- If you are currently an F-1 student, your SEVIS Transfer-In form
You will then receive an email with the I-20 Form required for your visa application, guidance on the visa application process, and essential pre-arrival information. I-20 processing time may take several weeks. Tips on applying for a visa (pdf)
Already submitted your deposit?
Incoming international student information
Other Useful Links
- TheHub: Course registration and forms.
- Hampshire webmail: We're already sending you email. Are you reading it?
- Student Life: Welcome, Forms, Deadlines, Arrival info.