Your roots at Hampshire run deep, no matter how far your journey has taken you. Reconnect with friends, revisit old memories, and create new ones during this year's reunion.
June 6-8, 2014
The 2014 Reunion included a special dinner for the 40th Anniversary Reunion of the entering class of 1974/75S in the Red Barn, and a Hampshire Family Fun BBQ with dinner and dancing for the classes of 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, and 2004.
Highlights of the weekend included:
- Dancing, music, and mingling
- Reliving the mod experience
- Reconnecting with the campus through walks and tours
- Helping out at the Farm Center
- Swimming and hiking
- Participating in a group photo
1974 and Friends 40th Anniversary Reunion Committee:
Lauren Thaler 75S
Paul McCraven 74F
Tracy Calvan 74F
Dorothy Nemetz 74F
June 6-8 was also the Div IV weekend: Transforming Ideas; Pursuing the Humanities.