Request a Transcript
You may submit the form below by regular mail, fax, or a pdf emailed to email@example.com.
Request forms are also available in the central records office located in the Lemelson Building, open weekdays from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Under normal circumstances it will take 5 business days to prepare your transcript, so please plan accordingly. There is no charge for ordering transcripts, since you paid a one-time fee when enrolled at the College.
What is in Your Transcript?
Wondering what's included in a Hampshire transcript?
Hampshire College, in partnership with SCRIP-SAFE International, is able to deliver securely official transcripts to network recipients or outside the network to third parties via electronic delivery. Please read the following before completing your transcript request:
First, check to see if your intended recipients are members of the electronic network. If they are, include the exact wording of the institution's name in the e-Scrip-Safe section of the transcript request form. If your intended recipient is not a network member and you wish to deliver your transcript electronically, you may use the "OneTime Delivery" section of the transcript request form. The third party "One Time Receiver" must complete a simple registration for each transcript delivered through eSCRIP-SAFE.
- Transcripts sent directly to you by mail or electronic delivery will be stamped "Issued to Student." For transcripts mailed to you, do not open the inner envelope if the transcripts are to be sent with an application for study or employment.
- The College reserves the right not to issue transcripts for a student who has an outstanding financial obligation to the College or is in default on GSL student loans.
- If you have coursework dating 2002F and after, you can view your academic history and print unofficial copies of your evaluations by visiting thehub.hampshire.edu.
- Students who need a completed Common Application College Report should bring their forms to the Center for Academic Support and Advising (CASA), located in the Lemelson Building.
- For general advice on applying for employment, to graduate school, law school, and more, check Hampshire's Career Options Resource Center (CORC).
- Transcripts are issued in the name under which you attended Hampshire.
If you are unable to use the above forms to request your transcript, please provide the following information by mail, fax, or pdf.
- Your signature, required to comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
- Full name at the dates you attended Hampshire College.
- Home address, email, and daytime phone number.
- Destination(s): Provide all mailing addresses, including your own, and specify number of copies to each address. If you are requesting electronic delivery of your transcript, include the name of institution (refer to the above information) and/ or the name and/or email address of the recipient
- Deadlines, if applicable.
Call us at 413.559.5421