Check your Online Financial Aid Account
Continuing students and new student applicants may check their financial aid information online. Students and applicants may review what documents are required for their aid application, what documents have been received, the award letter, and their federal student loan debt. Students and applicants may also accept or decline their financial aid on their online accounts.
- Review your financial aid application status by logging onto TheHub and clicking on the "My Financial Aid" link. Here you are able to see any missing documents, your award letter, and your accumulated federal loan debt. You need to accept your financial aid awards here. You may also check to see if and when your aid has been disbursed to your bill.
- To view what is missing for your aid application, please log onto TheHub; click on the My Financial Aid link; log in again; make sure that the year in the drop down box in the top right corner of the screen shows the appropriate year; click on the Menu icon in the top left corner of the screen; click on My Documents to see what is missing.
- To accept or decline your awards, log onto TheHub; click on the My Financial Aid link; log in again; make sure that the year in the drop down box in the top right corner of the screen shows the appropriate year; click on the Menu icon in the top left corner of the screen; click on the My Award Letter tab in the Menu; for each award click on the drop down button to either accept or decline the award. Be sure to accept or decline ALL awards.
NEW STUDENT APPLICANTS:
- Review your financial aid application status by logging onto Explore Hampshire using your user name and password as provided by firstname.lastname@example.org; click on the "My Financial Aid" link under the Financial Aid Checklist; log on again using the same user name and password. Here you are able to see any missing documents to complete your aid application, your financial aid awards, and any special messages concerning your aid. You also accept or decline your financial aid awards here
- New students should NOT complete the required payroll tax forms before they come to campus. These are date-sensitive forms and cannot be accepted if dated prior to your arrival on campus. You will meet with student employment staff during the orientation period to complete the various forms.
- Once you pay the acceptance deposit you may use the instructions listed above for continuing students to view your online financial aid account.
- For applicant portal user name and password problems, please contact the IT help desk at email@example.com.
THE SIX TABS OF INFORMATION
There are six tabs on the Menu screen: Home, My Award Letter, My Documents & Messages, My Disbursements, My Loan History, and Lifetime Awards. Each tab provides specific information about your financial aid application:
- check for missing data and/or documents for your aid application on the My Documents & Messages tab;
- link to required forms on the My Documents & Messages tab;
- review messages related to your financial aid application on the My Documents & Messages tab;
- review your award information on the My Award Letter tab;
- accept or decline your awards on the My Award Letter tab; click on the Accept/Decline box on each individual award line;
- track the disbursement of your aid to your college bill on the My Disbursements tab;
- review your accumulated federal loan debt by viewing the My Loan History tab (includes federal student loans prior to the current year); and
- review the Lifetime Awards tab for an up-to-the minute summary of all of your aid including the Direct Subsidized and Direct Unsubsidized loans.
Note that you may not see all of the tabs when you access your "My Financial Aid" online account. Some tabs will not be available until your application reaches a certain stage; for example, the My Award Letter tab will not be available until your aid application is complete and your aid has been determined.
If you experience any difficulties accessing "My Financial Aid," please contact the financial aid office by phone at 413.559.5484 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.