Help Hampshire Recruit Students
As an alum, parent, or community member, you know better than anyone else what qualities are needed for students to thrive here. And our best students tell us that talking with someone who knows Hampshire made them want to apply.
Message from Director of Admissions:
Hampshire alumni have historically played an integral role in the recruitment of Hampshire’s incoming classes. This year, we are introducing the Hampshire Alumni Recognition Award to further support the students you introduce to the Hampshire community. The award will come in the form of a $2,000 merit scholarship to be added on top of any institutional aid awarded to the student upon admission.
It is our hope that this scholarship program will help foster meaningful connections between the former and incoming generations of Hampshire learners. The power of a Hampshire education can always be found in the exchange of ideas and experiences between one generation and the next. The Alumni Recognition Award can serve as the cornerstone to continue building such meaningful relationships and further establishing the Hampshire legacy.
Ways to Help Admissions:
Refer a Student to Hampshire
- Use your network to identify prospective students you believe would be a strong fit for the Hampshire experience.
- Then, fill out this form with the student’s contact information along with yours.
- If you are an alum and would like to recommend this student be considered for an Alumni Recognition Award, make sure to check the box indicating so.
Reminder: Only consider recommending students for the scholarship if you have a previous relationship with them and plan to stay in communication with them.
Spread the Word
- When you meet students that you believe would be interested in Hampshire, please direct them to our prospective student inquiry form so that they can be contacted by their admissions counselor to discuss the admissions process.
- Download and share:
- Share the following video on your social media platforms: