To connect to online research tools, you may be asked to log in using your Hampshire College username and password (e.g. bps14, not bsmith). Due to vendor restrictions, alums and visitors do not have off-campus access to research tools.
You can search the Five College Libraries catalog from any browser anywhere.
- If an item is available, click on the "Request Item" button at the top of the page.
- You will be asked to login with your Hampshire ID, or
- Your library barcode, from the back of your student ID (a 15-digit number that begins with 2100...) .
- Click on "go" and the request will be placed.
- You will receive an email to pick up the book when it has arrived at the Hampshire library circulation desk for you.*
*In most cases this will happen within two or three working days. If you are in a hurry, you can also go to the library that has it and borrow it directly. Just remember to bring your Hampshire ID card.
Questions or problems? Contact technical services at email@example.com.