Nelnet Campus Commerce

Granting Authorized Party Access to Parents, Guardians, or Other Individuals

Students will also need to add their authorized party(s) access to their account by logging in to TheHub, selecting Students, and under the Financial Info Section, selecting Nelnet Payment Plans. From there, you will then be directed to log in to Self Service. Continue by selecting "Proceed to Processor" on the right and choose "Add an Authorized Party." We strongly encourage all students to add authorized party access for parents, guardians, or other individuals who will be paying for their student account charges.

PLEASE NOTE: Granting access to a parent or other designated payer does not relieve the student of ultimate financial responsibility for unpaid balances.

Third Party Login and Payment

Guest payer's are not authorized to view the student's account.  Guest payer's may make a one time payment here using a credit card, international wire or a United States bank account.

If you choose not to utilize the electronic payment options offered, you may send a check or money order, payable to Trustees of Hampshire College, to:

Hampshire College
Student Accounts Office
893 West Street
Amherst, MA 01002

You may also visit the Student Accounts Office, located on the 2nd floor of the Kern Center, to pay by cash, check, or money order. We are not able to process credit card payments in person or over the phone.