News & Events
Hampshire's 50th Anniversary Celebration: October 15-17
October 15-17 will be a weekend to connect, learn, party, and look ahead to the next 50 years.
At Hampshire's opening convocation, poet Archibald MacLeish said, "I think we may be present at a greater moment than we know." Now, as we celebrate Hampshire's 50th anniversary and the power of our mission, the spirit of these words is as alive as ever.
Alums, students, faculty, staff, families, and friends of the College are invited to join us on campus for our largest celebration ever. It will be a weekend to connect, learn, party, and look ahead to the next 50 years.
- Meet President Ed Wingenbach and hear the vision for Hampshire's future
- Enjoy dinner and dancing with the Hampshire community
- Tour the campus to see what's changed and revisit what's stayed the same
- Hear about current research, student work, and life on campus
- Enjoy Family and Friends Weekend events like the James Baldwin Scholars and Friends Brunch
- Celebrate 50 years of Hampshire and reconnect with classmates, friends, and faculty
Friday, October 15 Schedule
Saturday, October 16 Schedule
Sunday, October 17 Schedule