Transcript Requests and Information
Request a Transcript
> Transcript Explanation and Key (pdf) (Included in transcripts for students who attended after 2000).
***It can take up to 10 business days to prepare your transcript. If you entered prior to 2000, it may take longer. Please plan accordingly.***
- There is no charge for ordering transcripts since you paid a one-time fee when you enrolled at the college.
- We do not offer expedited transcript processing. You may, however, pay to have the shipping of your transcript expedited via FedEx. This information is provided when you fill out your request form.
- You should review your evaluations on TheHub before submitting your request. If you have a question about an evaluation, please email email@example.com.
- Transcripts are produced with the evaluations we have on file at the time of your request.
- If you need an unofficial transcript and entered after 2002, you can print your evaluations on thehub.hampshire.edu. Regardless of when you entered, you can order a transcript to be delivered to you and send it out for the intended purpose.
- If you need to reset your password, please visit password.hampshire.edu.
- The College reserves the right not to issue official transcripts for a student who has an outstanding financial obligation to the College or is in default on GSL student loans.
- Students who need a completed Common Application College Report should contact the Center for Academic Support and Advising (CASA), located in the Lemelson Building. Their email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is some Information on filling out the Common App for transfer.
- For advice on applying for employment, graduate school, law school, and more, check Hampshire's SPARC (Supporting your Purpose through Action, Resources, and Connections).
- Information on filling out applications that require a GPA
- Transcripts are issued in the name under which you attended Hampshire.
With questions, email email@example.com
Note for current students: Faculty course evaluations are due June 15 for a spring term and January 15 for a fall term. When deciding when to order your transcript, keep this in mind if you want all your evaluations for a given semester to be included. Visit your “courses and evaluation” tab on TheHub to see if your evaluations have been posted.