Drug and Alcohol Services
The Wellness Center is an information resource for students to:
- Get information on the effects of specific drugs, alcohol, or smoking
- Get connected to students, faculty, and staff in recovery for support
- Get assistance developing a plan to reduce or stop smoking/drinking/using drugs
- Get information about on and off-campus support groups, meetings, and other resources
- Get help starting your own support group or meeting
- Share ideas about smoking, drug, and alcohol issues on campus
Assessment and Counseling
If you have concerns about your drug or alcohol use, you may call health services 413.559.5458 to set up an appointment for a confidential assessment and/or counseling.
You may take an anonymous assessment online to get feedback on your use.
Our Shared Wounds (pdf) is a booklet of narratives from Hampshire community members on drug and alcohol use.