Transfer Students

The Center for Academic Support and Advising (CASA) and central records (the registrar's office) are here to help you whenever you have questions or concerns about the academic program.

Your academic advisor is the first person to contact for advising, information about courses and instructors, and to discuss your plans and ideas. CASA and central records can assist you in many other ways.

CASA can help you locate appropriate faculty for Division II and III; identify options within the Hampshire program; and refer you to other academic support services, such as the Writing Center, SPARC (Supporting your Purpose through Action, Resources, and Connections), and the Global Education Office (GEO).

Central records is the place to go for anything having to do with course registration, student records, and transcripts.

Feel free to call 413.559.5498 or stop by to make an appointment with Anne Downes in CASA.