Join the discussion on the Foundation for Psychocultural Research blog.
We encourage students from all disciplinary backgrounds to explore the rich terrain that lies at the intersection of the studies of culture, mind/brain, and human development. From desiging a concentration in CBD, to attending a student group meeting, students are welcome to participate in CBD on many levels.
CBD can enrich your Hampshire experience through:
- CBD Courses and tutorials
- CBD Concentration
- CBD Student Group meetings, workshops, and trips
- Public lectures, film screenings, and other events
CBD offers funding and support for:
- Divisional projects and research
- Internships and research placements
- Presenting original work at professional conferences
Join the CBD email list to receive announcements about events, student group meetings, and more.
Questions? Contact the CBD office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.