Alum 1-2-1 connects Hampshire students with alums for individual, 30-minute informal meetings on campus. Students are eager to learn about your experiences and your perspective on life after Hampshire. Past alumni participants have expressed enthusiasm for the program and the rich conversations they were able to have with current students. These one-to-one conversations are meant to offer students inspiration and practical guidance from alumni. Some topics might include:
- Your thoughts and suggestions about a student's interests, passions, projects, and goals
- Your path from Hampshire to the present
- Skills and education recommendations for your field
- What you might have done differently if you knew back then what you know now
- Your experiences with graduate school or other post-Hampshire education
- Resources and/or referrals
Interested in participating? Email Liz LaBrocca at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to connecting with you!