Alum 1-2-1 Program
Students receive inspiration and guidance through one-to-one informal conversations with creative and accomplished alumni in their field of interest.
Alumni return to campus to share practical suggestions and real-world connections with engaged and motivated students.
We see it as a win-win opportunity!
Student participants can:
- Learn what alumni wish they had known before they graduated
- Make valuable connections with alumni who may share their interests and passions
- Practice networking skills in a supportive environment
Alum participants have the opportunity to:
- Help students by discussing connections between their work, other interests, and their Hampshire education
- Share their knowledge and experience
- Offer advice, direction, and resources for getting started
- Stay connected with the Hampshire community