Your FAFSA report and your Profile report(s), if applicable, will be sent to us automatically after you submit these. We will import the data into your financial aid application.
We may ask for additional documents for your aid application. These additional items may include, but are not limited to, the following: a copy of your Social Security Card, copies of your or your parent's W-2 forms, copies of tax returns, IRS tax return transcripts, completed verification worksheets, or other items.
Methods to Send Documents
Detailed instructions are available for new prospective admissions applicants and for current students.
- Our preferred method of receiving documents is by the secure upload to our Net Partner Student Portal. Please follow these instructions:
- Log in to the Financial Aid Net Partner Student Portal:
- Under Financial Aid Information, click on "My Financial Aid."
- Click on Menu and select My Documents & Messages.
- Find document needed from the My Documents List.
- Click on Upload it now!
- You may submit your documents by fax to: 413.559.5585.
- Or you may mail the documents to the Financial Aid Office, Hampshire College, 893 West Street, Amherst, MA 01002-3359.