Document Services And Printing
Working with Duplications
Our hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The Duplication Center, located on the ground floor of the Harold F. Johnson Library, provides a wide variety of services to students, staff, and faculty: copying, binding, folding, hole-punching, laminating, padding, paper cutting, printing, scanning, stapling, consulting and estimates on jobs to assist with various printing needs.
Choose from a wide array of paper colors, sizes, and weights. Samples available!
- During the beginning and end of each semester, turnaround time may be between two and three business days for all internal work. Please plan accordingly.
- Payments by student ID are available during the academic year: August 15 through May 15.
How to Order from Duplications
- Create a PDF, TIFF, or PNG of the file you need to be printed. Word documents and PowerPoint files are often distorted.
- Attach the file in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In your email, please provide the following information:
- How many original pages are in the file?
- How many copies do you need?
- Should this be printed in color or in black and white?
- What size do you need? Your options are: 8.5x11, 8.5x14, 11x17, or 12x18
- Should this be single or double-sided?
- What paper should this be printed on? Your options are: regular weight paper, cardstock, or colored paper (*Samples available upon request.)
- Do you need this to be 3-hole punched, stapled, or bound? Bindings available: spiral, comb, or tape
- Does this project require folding, cutting, padding, or lamination?
- Any other special requests or additional information you believe Duplications should know.
- If you are a student, please provide your full name and student ID number.
- If you are charging a job to an account, please make sure to provide the account name and number at the time of the request.
- Forms of payment accepted are cash, checks made out to “Trustees of Hampshire College," or student IDs. Your Student ID must be present at pick-up if that is how you plan to pay.
We have a 24-hour policy for jobs to be completed — though they are usually done much sooner — depending on the time of year. If it’s needed within 24 hours, please include that in your email!
Picking Up Orders
- You will always get an email when your order is ready to be picked up.
- Print jobs are filed by the FIRST name of the person who ordered.
- Have cash, a check made out to “Trustees of Hampshire College," or your student ID. Student ID must be present at pick-up if that is how you plan to pay.
- Our hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
You may call 413.559.5512 or send an email to email@example.com to order paper. Please include the following information:
- Ream or case of paper?
- Do you need size 8.5x11, 8.5x14, or 11x17?
- Color or cardstock paper?
- Account name and account number.
- Your mail code, unless the order will be picked up in person.
Note that you do not need to fill out the supply request form, as we fill them out here for you.
Ordering Toners for Ricoh Multi-function Devices (MFDs)
Printer supplies are not available via the Duplication Center. Instead, please use your myricoh.com account for staples, toner, and waste toner bottles, as needed, for your specific machine ID. You will not be billed for these supply items, as they are included in the College's contract.
Ordering Letterhead, Business Cards, and Envelopes
Employees can order business cards, appointment cards, letterhead, and envelopes. All orders will be printed at Hadley Printing and delivered through campus mail.
If you are experiencing difficulties with a machine on campus, please request service via your myricoh.com account or by calling the number on the Ricoh sticker on your machine. Please have your machine ID ready when you do.