Your FAFSA Report

What is the FAFSA?

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the application for various types of federal and state financial aid, such as federal grants, federal loans, state grants, and federal work-study. We also use the FAFSA to help determine one's eligibility for institutional aid. 

All Hampshire College students applying for financial aid (not including international students) need to complete a FAFSA each academic year.

Our school code for the FAFSA is 004661.

If you have any questions about the status of your FAFSA report, please call 1.800.433.3243.