Student Financial Services
Student financial services comprises the financial aid office and the student accounts office, and is designed to meet the wide range of financing needs of our students and parents.
The offices are located on the second floor of the R. W. Kern Center.
Financial Aid and Student Employment
Grants, scholarships, student and parent loans, and student employment.
- Kristin Hmieleski, director of financial aid
- Andy Korenewsky, senior associate director
- Jean Berg, assistant director
- Janel Johnson, assistant director
- Stephanie Kirkland, financial aid counselor
Tuition and fee charges, billing and payment options, and refunds.
- Kathleen Curry, director of student accounts
- Lisa Consolmagno, accounts receivable assistant